5 Decisions Business Owners are facing in December
The end of a year is approaching, but there’s still time to impact your business in 2015. A lot of small business owners are optimistic about the upcoming year. Here are some of the highlights from a recent survey by Bank of America of over 3,000 small businesses about their outlook for 2016
- 78% plan to grow their business in 2016
- 72% are expecting revenue increases next year
- 35% plan to apply for loans in 2016
- 67% are anticipating hiring within the next 12 months
Here are 5 decisions that many small business owners are considering in December:
- I want to do more marketing and advertising next year, but there are so many different ways to do this. What’s the best way to market my business?
- I have heard interest rates are low. Is securing financing the best way to expand my business in 2015?
- If one of my goals is growing sales, should I hire a sales person?
- What changes can I make before the end of the year that will have the greatest impact to my bottom line? (Part 2) How should I best allocate additional resources before the end of the year?
- What’s the best way to show my best employees or clients that I appreciate them?
Do you have other business decisions or questions that you’d like to ask a consultant? Enter them here. We’d love to hear from many different types of businesses!
Want to subscribe to our Newsletter? Click here.